Instructions for Authors
Important update: due to a technical problem, papers for publication must now be submitted to [email protected]. Authors who have submitted papers after 19/9/2019 to [email protected] are kindly requested to resubmit them to [email protected]. Thank you for your understanding.
The journal publishes scientific papers (articles) in order to inform the readers about issues of perioperative nursing and general interest that fall within the field of health care, by health professionals.
All members of the GORNA, its affiliates and in general all scientints can send their scientific papers and their reflections on contemporary issues of perioperative nursing to this e-mail: [email protected]
Those interested should follow the writing guidelines that are stated in the author guide.
The full members of our Association who wish to participate in the Scientific Committee of the electronic journal of GORNA "Perioperative Nursing" can send an e-mail to [email protected] attaching a short CV. The criteria for selection are any of the following.
"Perioperative Nursing" can send an e-mail to [email protected] attaching a short CV.
The criteria for the selection are any of the following.The candidate must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing from a University or a Technological Educationila Institution
- Several years of professional experience in the field of Nursing in Greece or International with emphasis on Perioperative Nursing (Surgery - Anaesthesia - Sterilization - Infections) as well as in Nursing Education- Nursing Administration.
- Author's work (research papers and literature reviews).
- Active scientific activity as a member of GORNA.
- Master's or Doctoral Degree or in the process of preparation of the above.
- Knowledge of Research Methodology.